It is important to note that the underlying principle concerning the Court’s decisions affecting children is that it must be in the welfare and best interest of the children. As your confidential advisors, we are able to understand your concerns and advise you on the law on what the likely outcome will be.
ANCILLARY MATTERS INCLUDES
Custody is the responsibility to make decisions regarding the child (education, religion etc).
Care and Control
Care and Control determines who the child will live with and who will care for them.
Access rights of children to see the other parent whom does not have care and control.
The division of matrimonial assets is based on the parties direct financial contributions and indirect contributions to the marriage.
Protecting your assets while divorce proceedings are ongoing
If you need advice and support in this area, please contact us to make appointment.
Alternatives to Divorce
Can you Divorce
- “The Reasons for Divorce” a.k.a Divorce Requirements
- What is a Deed of Separation? How can it Work For You?
- Introduction to the Divorce Process
- How do I start the Divorce Process?
- How Long is The Procedure to Divorce in Singapore?
- Contested VS Uncontested Divorce: What You Need To Know
- Is Mediation in Family Justice Court Beneficial?
- How Many Mediation Sessions Must I Attend?
- What Happens if I Reach a Settlement at Mediation for my Divorce?
- Protecting Children & Fair Division of Matrimonial Assets (Ancillary Matters)