Where there are minor beneficiaries (i.e. beneficiaries under 21 years of age), sureties are required by the Court and we can advise you on how you may apply for a dispensation of sureties. The application’s success depends on the provision of suitable justification for it.
For assistance on probate matters, please contact us to make an appointment.
Related Probate Reading:
- How to Start the Grant of Probate Process
- Truths and Myths about Grant of Probate/ Grant of Letters of Administration
- Why is a Grant of Probate Needed?
- Resealing of Foreign Grant of Probate/ Letters of Administration
- Do I Need to Pay Estate Duty?
- Time Period for Obtaining a Grant of Probate / Grant Letters Of Administration
- The Difference Between Grant of Probate and Letters Of Administration
- What are the Roles and Duties of an Executor or Administrator?
- How Can an Executor/Administrator Distribute an Estate to Beneficiaries?