As long as one party is a Singapore citizen, or one party has been habitually resident in Singapore for at least 3 years prior to divorce proceedings, the Family Justice Court has jurisdiction to hear your case and we can act for you.
You would qualify if you are a Permanent Resident, or have been on a work/student permit, and have been habitually resident in Singapore for at least 3 years prior to commencing divorce proceedings.
For assistance on divorce matters, contact us to make an appointment.
Alternatives to Divorce
Can you Divorce
- “The Reasons for Divorce” a.k.a Divorce Requirements
- What is a Deed of Separation? How can it Work For You?
- Introduction to the Divorce Process
- How do I start the Divorce Process?
- How Long is The Procedure to Divorce in Singapore?
- Contested VS Uncontested Divorce: What You Need To Know
- Is Mediation in Family Justice Court Beneficial?
- How Many Mediation Sessions Must I Attend?
- What Happens if I Reach a Settlement at Mediation for my Divorce?
- Protecting Children & Fair Division of Matrimonial Assets (Ancillary Matters)