All LPAs must be registered with the Office of the Public Guardian in Singapore
To register the LPA, you will need to do the following:
a. Complete the LPA Forms available at https://www.publicguardian.gov.sg/Portals/0/New%20Forms/%28ToFill%29LPAForm1_4Sep14.pdf
b. Sign the LPA Forms before a certificate issuer (lawyer, medical practitioner, registered psychiatrist);
c. Send the completed LPA forms to the Office of the Public Guardian by post.
For assistance on estate planning, please contact us to make an appointment.
- Will Preparation Checklist?
- How to make a Will in Singapore?
- I am not rich, should I make a Will?
- I already have a Will, do I need to update it?
- The Truth and Myths about Wills in Singapore
- CPF Nominations in Marriages in Singapore
- Giving Differently Through Your Will
Lasting Power of Attorney
Power of Attorney