If you engage us as your solicitor, we will prepare you for the mediation, attend the sessions with you , help you present your proposals, and help you negotiate terms.
Some cases have taken more than one session to resolve matter, and success at the first and only session is not uncommon. Mediation rarely takes more than 3 sessions unless there are in-principle agreements with fine details to be worked out.
For assistance regarding divorce matters, do contact us to make an appointment.
Alternatives to Divorce
Can you Divorce
- “The Reasons for Divorce” a.k.a Divorce Requirements
- What is a Deed of Separation? How can it Work For You?
- Introduction to the Divorce Process
- How do I start the Divorce Process?
- How Long is The Procedure to Divorce in Singapore?
- Contested VS Uncontested Divorce: What You Need To Know
- Is Mediation in Family Justice Court Beneficial?
- What Happens if I Reach a Settlement at Mediation for my Divorce?
- Protecting Children & Fair Division of Matrimonial Assets (Ancillary Matters)