No marriage is perfect and every marriage struggles at some point. Just like how we should have medical check ups and treatment, marriages need and can get help to stay healthy.
If you have not already tried seeking help from a marriage counsellor, you should try to with your spouse.
List of Independent Counseling Agencies:
Click here for a list of Government Accredited Counselling Agencies:
For assistance regarding divorce matters, do contact us to make an appointment.
Alternatives to Divorce
Can you Divorce
- “The Reasons for Divorce” a.k.a Divorce Requirements
- What is a Deed of Separation? How can it Work For You?
- Introduction to the Divorce Process
- How do I start the Divorce Process?
- How Long is The Procedure to Divorce in Singapore?
- Contested VS Uncontested Divorce: What You Need To Know
- Is Mediation in Family Justice Court Beneficial?
- How Many Mediation Sessions Must I Attend?
- What Happens if I Reach a Settlement at Mediation for my Divorce?
- Protecting Children & Fair Division of Matrimonial Assets (Ancillary Matters)